June 20, 2013

Barley Wedding Invitations, Perfect for a Pub or Microbrewery Wedding

I've been talking about this for ages, and working on these new ones for (embarrassingly) months. Just yesterday, I posted my first two listings on Etsy of my new Barley Wedding Invitations.

I've hand designed my barley graphic, and have developed four different colour schemes for my designs. These will be available in Stout, Irish Red, Amber Ale (pictured below), and Hefeweizen.

I'll post more photos of the other colours soon. The grey English summer kept me from photographing all of them at once. Here's a peek at the new Barley wedding invitation suite in the warn and welcoming Amber Ale colour scheme:

Amber Ale invitation cards, $1.75 each (minimum order 50)

I used my grandparents names in these samples. Love them, and love these cards!

RSVP postcards, $1.50 each (min. order 50)

Invitation inserts, $0.75 each (min. order 50)

The paper components of the full suite, soon to come: new photo with address labels and gorgeous matching silk ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment