May 7, 2013

Fantastic updates to my beer hops wedding invitations now available on ETSY

Full invitation suite, new and improved!
I've been working on this for a while, but thought I'd share full details of the upgrades I've made to my wedding invitations. My invitations are now printed on really fantastic new papers, giving and even better weight and feel than my originals.

RSVP Cards with gorgeous drawing of hops plant
RSVP cards are now printed on 300gsm card with a matte overlay. The heavier weight really gives the suite a fuller texture. The matte overlay preserves the image while in the post.

Invitation with hops graphic at top
Invitation cards and inserts are printed on 280gsm textured card in a lovely light cream color. This picture does not do the card justice! The weight and texture of the new material makes the invitation as special as your big day will be! For better photos of the texture of the card, see my instagram photos from my earlier post: http://loves-leftovers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/beer-hops-wedding-invitations-preview.html 

RSVP card back
Customers can now choose to order invitation components a-la-carte. Previously, I only sold these invites as a full suite. Now that I have these fantastic papers, and a great printer to go with them, I am better able to process orders custom to my clients tastes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment