April 3, 2013

Vintage Beer Labels [Things I Like]

Now that I've re-opened my Etsy shop, and received my first orders (!!!), I've been finding new inspiration for new designs. Since brewers hops are the motif for my wedding invitations, I've been dreaming of other ways to creatively integrate beer into a wedding without sacrificing the class and sophistication that I wanted for my own event. So now I'm in the process of designing beer labels for home brewers and couples to use to affix to their favorite beverages.

I haven't worked out the kinks with the new designs yet, but I've found a few vintage labels that I thought were really beautiful. They are my inspiration for the new line of beer labels, coasters, and even another option for a beer-inspired wedding invitation suite. 

I'll post pics once the new line is ready to roll out. But for now, here are a few images that you might enjoy, too.









No comments:

Post a Comment