September 9, 2010

New Etsy Shop!

One of my favorite ways to procrastinate my dissertation (which I just submitted last Friday!) was to plan the little crafty details of our wedding. I realized after about a month of crafting that I was really enjoying this. This thought led me to start my own etsy store: love's leftovers.

Inside this store, I'll be posting items that I've created for our wedding: save the date cards, invitations, bridesmaids and groomsman gifts, place cards, programs, etc. My store really is stocked with the byproducts of our wedding planning, hence the name of the shop (and this blog).

Although it only has one item thus, far, I'll be adding more as I make progress with wedding planning and other projects, so stay tuned.

My first wedding craft/product offered on etsy (sorry to spoil the surprise for those of you who will be receiving these)
**Update: I made my first etsy sale last week! Very encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment